Buildbot Instance Manager
GUI control panel for managing local buildbot buildmasters and buildslaves.
Buildbot Instance Manager is a GUI control panel for managing buildmasters and buildslaves located on the local filesystem. It is designed to assist in testing buildmaster configuration changes on the local machine prior to pushing them to a production server, which often involves stopping and starting the local buildmaster repeatedly.
- Recursively scans a user-specified directory and locates all buildmasters and buildslaves.
- Start and stop buildmasters and buildslaves with a simple double-click.
- Run the
checkconfigcommand to check buildmaster configuration files for errors.
- Output window displays the stdout and stderr of the selected instance, including
statuslogoutput for buildmasters.
- Buildbot version 0.8.8 or newer.*
- The commands
buildslaveneed to be in the system PATH.
* Under previous versions of buildbot, the
buildslave command does not respect the
--nodaemon option. As a result, buildslaves will
fork() when started, preventing them from being controlled as child processes. This issue does not occur under Windows (where
fork() is not supported anyway), but a version that recognises the
--nodaemon option is still required.
- Qt version 5 or newer.
- A C++ compiler that supports C++11 mode.