The complete list of my academic publications.
- Emma Rehn, Adam Rehn, and Aidan Possemiers. Fossil charcoal particle identification and classification by two convolutional neural networks. Quaternary Science Reviews, 226:106038, 2019. URL: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277379119305074, DOI: doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106038.
- Adam Rehn, Jason Holdsworth, John Hamilton, and Singwhat Tee. An input-centric performance model for computational offloading of mobile applications. Journal of Systems and Software, 138:1 – 18, 2018. URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0164121217303035, DOI: doi:10.1016/j.jss.2017.12.010.
- Adam Rehn, Aidan Possemiers, and Jason Holdsworth. Efficient hierarchical clustering for single-dimensional data using CUDA. In Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference, ACSW '18, 14:1–14:10. New York, NY, USA, 2018. ACM. URL: http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/3167918.3167929, DOI: doi:10.1145/3167918.3167929.
- Adam Rehn. Input-centric profiling and prediction for computational offloading of mobile applications. Unpublished doctoral thesis, December 2016. URL: https://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/49665/.
- Adam Rehn, Jason Holdsworth, and Ickjai Lee. Automated outlier removal for mobile microbenchmarking datasets. In IEEE ISKE 2015: Proceedings of 2015 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering, 578–585. Taipei, Taiwan, November 2015. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. URL: https://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/42510/, DOI: doi:10.1109/ISKE.2015.55.
- Adam Rehn, Jason Holdsworth, and John Hamilton. Adaptive OS noise mitigation for microbenchmarking on mobile platforms. Journal of Management Systems, 24:1–17, 2014. URL: https://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/34967/.
- Adam Rehn, Jason Holdsworth, and John Hamilton. A model for an automated evaluation framework for design science artifacts targeting mobile platforms. Journal of Management Systems, 24:1–21, August 2014. URL: https://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/34966/.
- Adam Rehn, John Hamilton, and Jason Holdsworth. Towards an adaptive OS noise mitigation technique for microbenchmarking on mobile platforms. In Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Conference on Electronic Business and the First Global Conference on Internet and Information Systems, 263–269. Taipei, Taiwan, December 2014. International Consortium for Electronic Business and National Chengchi University. URL: https://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/34948/.
- Adam Rehn and Jason Holdsworth. A model for improved resource profiling and prediction for mobile applications. In Proceedings of the Twelfth International Conference on Electronic Business, 184–190. Xi'an, China, October 2012. International Consortium for Electronic Business. URL: https://researchonline.jcu.edu.au/26112/.